Custom Services Include:
- Customizable wedding vows, including those in Gaelic
- Handfasting and/or incorporation of family rituals
- GLBT Commitment ceremonies
- Full line of Heritage Makers products for Wedding Invitations,
RSVP, Thank You cards, Wedding Menus, Ceremony Cards,
Guest Place Cards, and Wedding Itineraries
- Customized Wedding Websites
- Unity Candle Sets
- Unity Sand Sets
- Hand Crafted Centerpieces
- Hand Crafted Favors (including personalized Welsh love spoons,
harvest knots, chocolates, hand- poured candles, hand-painted
candles, and hand-painted seed paper, to name a few!)
Colorado Celtic Weddings was created in 2007 by Reverend Travis Butterworth and Master Craft
Artist Jaime Manlet. Our company specializes in creating one-of-a-kind Celtic Weddings,
ceremonies, and receptions.
We offer a full range of services, including pieces of art for attendant gifts, bridal showers,
bachelorette parties, and weddings.
From 20 guests to 500 guests, no function is too small or too large. We specialize in creating a
beautiful wedding atmosphere for our brides and grooms, without busting their budget.
With original, one-of-a-kind decorations and customizable wedding vows, we will help you create
the wedding of your dreams.
Welcome to Colorado Celtic
Weddings & Events, one of
Colorado's only full service
Celtic, Medieval, and
"Space Ceilidh" - Natalie MacMaster (2000)
Roots, Reels + Rhythms: A Scots Fusion Experience